Wet n Wild - China Glaze - Essie

Wet n Wild, China Glaze, Essie Cloud Nails I did the clouds again!!  I love how simple it is and there's so many pretty combinations!  My base is wet N wild Through the Grapevine.  It's a red toned purple and I LOVE me some purple, any purple.  For Audry is the first China Glaze polish I got, and I found it when we were visiting the in-laws in Tampa.  Up here in NYC, there aren't many places that sell CG retail.  And I'm too cheapo to pay shipping to order them.  Chastity appears again since I wanted something bright.  This mani is girly and fun and oh so cutesie!  I can't wait till my babygirl is old enough to enjoy these girly things with me.  I'm just hoping she's not a tomboy, she does like to dance so I'm still hopeful lols.

1 coat Double Duty
2 coats Through the Grapevine
1 coat For Audrey 
1 coat Chastity
1 coat Seche Vite

0 comments:

Post a Comment