Green Blue Chevron

My girlfriend Halona wanted me to try the chevron bad, so on a night the munchkin was at her grandparents, I succumbed and spent 2 hours on this mani.  I don't think I picked good colors cause they all kind of just blended in together. Not that I think it looks bad but I could've picked one brighter color for a little pop.  I did this free hand, it wasn't that hard, but kinda messy.  I would definitely try it again.  

I used the usual base coat and Seche Vite before and after.  Sometimes the Seche Vite shrinks my color coat, but that would be my fault for not making sure I covered the tip of the nail with the quick dry top coat.  When you leave a little space, it'll pull the color polish up as it dries.

Here are the colors I used, from nail bed down:
Spoiled - Distant Memory 
                                                               China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-Le
Milani - Mint Candy
Sinful Colors - Fly Away

4 comments:

I love reading comments! Each and every one is much appreciated and I will respond to all, even if it's a small little thank you!!
  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors that you used. They look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors, especially the blue at the top! They remind me of the ocean! Love the chevron look, it's on my list of things to try!

    Also, I've nominated you for a blog award! The post's up now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The chevron pattern is definitely something to try if you haven't already done so. I don't think you can go wrong with any color! -=)

      Delete